Lotus Foreign Exchange
Transfer Operator Information
Lotus Foreign Exchange Ltd offers money transfer services from New Zealand to Fiji, and in association with MoneyGram, from Australia and New Zealand to the Pacific and worldwide.
How to Send Money with Lotus Foreign Exchange
Lotus Foreign Exchange Ltd has branches in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and associates around the world. Lotus Foreign Exchange Ltd has several branches in the Auckland and Hamilton area of New Zealand and several in Sydney, Australia.
How to send money with MoneyGram at LotusFx
- Applicant calls into any branch of Lotusfx and fills out a simple send form.
- Beneficiary does not need a bank account.
- Applicant will be provided with a 8 digit pin number that needs to be advised to beneficiary
- Beneficiary goes into any Moneygram agent office and fills a Receive Form (see form) and collects the funds
How do I send money via Lotus telegraphic transfer?
- Telegraphic transfer to bank account
- How do I send money via Lotus telegraphic transfer?
- Customer fills out a requisition of telegraphic transfer form
- Details you will need to provide include:
- Applicant's Name, Address, Phone contact
- Beneficiary's name, bank and branch address, account number
- Lotus provides exchange rate and confirms deal
- Customer pays and the TT is sent
- Copy of receipt is provided to customer in confirmation
Modes of Payment Accepted
• Cash Payment at branch
• Bank Cheque Payable to Lotus Foreign Exchange Ltd
• Direct credit to the bank account of Lotus
How long does sending money take?
The length of time before the beneficiary receives funds depends on which method you choose. With the MoneyGram option, the transfer will be processed in under five minutes. If you use the bank account option, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds in about two hours.
+ (64) 9 369 1723
Suite 3, Level 7
300 Queen Street Auckland
Fax (64) 9 369 1729
Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm
Sat 10am to 4pm
For an overview of Lotus Branches, visit the Lotus website