Transfer Operator Information
KlickEx Pacific is easy, fast and one of the lowest cost payment systems in the Pacific. KlickEx Pacific allows people to send money to Digicel mobile phones, from your bank account or agents and takes less than two minutes to transfer between New Zealand, Australia, the UK, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, and Fiji.
COVID-19 Update - 03.04.20
KlickEx Remains Open
- Sending Money, Paying Bills (power, water, phone, etc), online shopping, and all other online services remain available
- 16 of KlickEx Pacific's 21 Agents Remain Open. Due to banking restrictions, they are not listed here. Where online transactions are not possible, please check with your regular agent regarding times during the COVID-19 lockdowns.
Who are KlickEx?
KlickEx is recognised by Central Banks in the Pacific, IFAD, and the NZ Treasury as a key agent of change in line with regulator and consumer demand for low cost and safe foreign exchange services.
KlickEx is one of the few operators with presences in Europe, New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific.
KlickEx is additionally involved in financial education, agricultural and healthcare programmes across the Pacific as part of its commitment to financial inclusion, social health and prosperity.
How to send money through KlickEx Pacific
Face to face from New Zealand locations
If you’re close to one of KlickEx’s many locations, this can be the best way to send money through KlickEx Pacific.
Or send money online:
It only takes less than five minutes to sign-up online. Click here to sign up. Once you complete the sign-up process:
- Login to KlickEx Pacific choose Send Money or Send Top Up or Bill Pay.
- Choose a recipient from your contact list or type in the recipient's name and mobile phone number.
- Select how much you want to send and how you want to pay.
- Click the ‘send now' button.
How long will it take to send money online?
Online transfers with KlickEx are very fast. In most cases, the recipient will receive the money in 90 seconds or less.
What does it cost?
With the KlickEx exchange rate calculator, you can see the actual cost with the latest exchange rate and fee before you send. Click here to try it. Or, use our comparison tool to see KlickEx Pacific compared with other operators.
No fees applied for withdrawal in Fiji or Tonga, however fees may apply in Samoa. Once the funds are received in the respective mobile wallets, fees may apply if the receiver transfers to another Digicel wallet in the same country. Please visit Digicel country websites for more information.
Is sending money through KlickEx Pacific safe?
KlickEx ensures the protection of your money through multiple security measures such as encrypted coding. They follow all guidelines for identification and address verification.
Phone Number Customer Service
(+649) 377 5539
400 Millers St
910 Gordon Road
500 Queen Street West
13 Morris Spencer Ave