Transfer Operator Information
US Bank offers international wire transfers.
How to send money through US Bank
US Bank wire transfers can be initiated through one of the following methods:
- Touchtone phone: can be used to enter repetitive wire transfer requests
- Voice: call US Bank Wire Transfer Operations to initiate any wire transfer type
- Automated Standing Wire: establish repetitive international transfer instructions to automatically move funds between two specified accounts when your pre-set criteria is met
- Mainframe Batch Wire: send automated transfer files from your mainframe computer via direct transmission
- Customer Money Transfer (CMT): establish a connection to the bank with your PC to initiate domestic and international wire transfers, and also receive reporting information on all incoming and outgoing wires
- SinglePoint Wire Transfer: Initiate and manage wire transfers with anytime access
To see US Bank's fees and compare, you can check the comparison tool and enter your country and the country of your recipient.
Address Corporate Headquarters U.S. Bancorp
U.S. Bancorp Center
800 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis